Applications are invited for Specialist Grade - A and Specialist Grade - C in the following areas by direct selection / deputation.
How to Apply: apply in prescribed format by registered post to THE DIRECTOR, PUBLIC POLICY RESEARCH INSTITUTE (PPRI), KAIMANAM, PAPPANAMCODE, P.O, THIRUVANANTHAPURAM, KERALA-695018 so as to reach on or before 19/3/2016 with supporting documents and processing fee of Rs. 1000/- in the form of demand draft (Rs 500/- in the case of women and Rs. 250/- in the case of SC/ST candidates) from any nationalised bank drawn in favour of the Director, Public Policy Research Institute payable at Thiruvananthapuram super-scribing the advertisement number and the area of specialisation applied for. For details, visit website: www.ppri.in Send soft copy of application to: email@example.com
1. The Institute reserves the right to :-
(a) fill or not to fill any or all posts advertised.
(b) offer any post at lower/higher level than notified depending upon the qualifications, experience and performance of the candidate.
(c) relax any of the qualifications/ experience for reasons to be recorded.
(d) contact, select and appoint any person not responded to the advertisement, if necessary
(e) decide the size of Academic Grade Pay depending upon the qualifications and experience, of the candidates.
2. Initial appointment will be for a period of two years but extendable based on performance evaluation
3. Mere eligibility need not entitle any candidate for being called for interview
4. Candidates should have excellent academic record, ability to impart training to focus groups, good communication skills, commitment and potential for independent creative research.
5. Candidate should have the ability to work as part of research team and the research output will be the product of the institution
6. The qualifications prescribed shall be as on the last date of receipt of application.
7. Selection will be made on the basis of candidates’ credentials and other modes of selection including performance in the interview. The Institute may utilise seminar and/or colloquium as a method of selection.
8. Candidate applying for more than one post should submit separate application for each post and should pay processing fee accordingly.
9. No interim queries regarding test/interview/selection and reasons for not being called for interview, if any will be entertained.
10. Canvassing in any form will be a disqualification.
11. In case of any disputes, any suits or legal proceedings against the Institute, the jurisdiction shall be the Hon’ble High Court of Kerala.
12. The Governing Body of PPRI is the competent body to decide the rules and regulations governing the terms and conditions of service including additional fringe benefits for the selected candidates. Whenever deems necessary it will modify the rules and regulations including pay and allowance, norms of evaluation of performance taking into account the changes in similar institutions to suit the aims and objectives of the Institute, academic standards, discipline and for the up-gradation of quality of research and studies.
13. Persons employed in Government/Semi-Government sector in India must apply through proper channel but candidates can send advance copy of the application to PPRI.