Total No. of Vacancies: 04
Job Location: Chennai
Date of Walk in Interview: 19.08.2017
Name of the Post & No of Vacancies:
1. Deputy Manager (Environment) - 01
2. Assistant Manager (F & A) - 01
3. Architect - 02
Educational Qualification: (As on 09.08.2017)
1. Deputy Manager (Environment)
- Should have B.E/B.Tech in Civil/Environment with minimum 60% of marks from a recognized University / Institute. M.E/M.Tech/M.Sc in Environment Engineering / Environment Management is desirable.
- Should have 5 years of post-qualification executive experience and proven track record including preparation of EIA work/report for various construction.
Experience in Metro Rail Projects/ Railway Project (JICA/ADB etc., funded projects) and Environment clearance for Class A and Class B Project are desirable.
- Environment, Health, and Safety (System Certification etc.,) involving preparation of documents for ISO 140001, OHSAS18001 and ISO5001 is desirable.
- Green Building knowledge about requirements of green building as per IGBC norms is desirable.
2. Assistant Manager (F & A)
Must be a Chartered Accountant and member of the Institute of Chartered Accountant of India with minimum 5 years of post qualification executive grade experience in Finance and Accounts department in a PSU or Govt Sector or in a listed Company or reputed Chartered Accountant firm. Shall be responsible for the verification of bills and preparation of all vouchers – cash, bank, journal. Maintaining books of accounts as per the Accounting Standards/Companies Act. Preparation/ Verification of Management Information Reports, Preparation and verification of the payroll processing, coordinating with Internal Auditors of the Company, Preparation of Revenue & Capital Budget. The candidate should have hand on experience in the finalisation of accounts with strict compliance with INDAS and other statutory requirement, filing of TDS return, Income Tax return, GST return, PF return, ESI return etc and shall be responsible for the filing of Income tax return, TDS return, GST return with the appropriate authorities and to issue the relevant certificate to the concerned employees and contractors. The candidate should possess sound knowledge in FEMA, RBI regulation and forex remittance and shall be responsible for the filing of statutory forms for the foreign remittance.