Total No. of Vacancies: 100
Job Location: All Over India
Last date for Submission of Application: 20.07.2018
Name of the Post & No of Vacancies:
South Indian Bank Invites Applications for the Following Posts
1. Probationary Officers (PO) - 100
Educational Qualification: (As on 31.12.2017)
X/ SSLC, XII/ HSC & Graduation with minimum 60 % marks under regular course.
• Candidates who are meeting the requisite educational qualification as on 31.12.2017 only will be eligible to apply.
• Candidate should have passed X, XII and Graduation under regular course (full time course) from a recognised University/ Institute recognised by the Govt. of India. Educational qualification by mode of distance education will not be considered.
• If Grade/ CGPA is awarded instead of marks, only candidates securing CGPA/ Grade equivalent to 60% or more may apply. Equivalent percentage should be mentioned at the time of application.
• Those who have scored less than 60% marks will not be eligible for applying. Rounding off to the nearest integer is not allowed. (for e.g. 59.99 % cannot be rounded off to 60 % )
Age Limit: (As on )
Candidate’s Age Limit Less than 25 years as on 31.12.2017. Candidate should be born not earlier than 01.01.1993 and not later than 31.12.1998 (both days inclusive). Upper age limit will be relaxed by 5 years in the case of SC/ST candidates. Candidates Relaxation in Upper Age limit will be provided as per Govt. Rules.
Pay Scale: Rs. 23700 - 42020/- plus DA, HRA & other allowances
For General/OBC Candidates Application Fee is - Rs.800/-
For All Other Candidates (ST/SC) Application Fee is - Rs.200/-