Total No. of Posts: 129
Name of the Post:
1. Medical Officer – DTC: 02 Posts
2. Medical Officer – Medical College: 02 Posts
3. Senior Medical Officer – DR TB Centre: 01 Post
4. District Programme Coordinator: 03 Posts
5. District DRTB/HIV TB Coordinator: 02 Posts
6. District PPM Coodinator: 03 Posts
7. Senior Treatment Supervisor: 15 Posts
8. Data Entry Operator (DEO): 03 Posts
9. Lab Technician (LT): 66 Posts
10. TB Health Visitor: 24 Posts
11. Accountant: 03 Posts
12. Counselor DRTB Centre: 05 Posts
Educational Qualification: Candidates should possess MBBS or equivalent degree, have completed compulsory rotatory internship for S.No-01 to 03, MBA/PG Diploma in management/ Health administration from recognized institute/ University for S.No-04, Graduation, Certificate course in computer operation for S.No-05, Post Graduation for S.No-06, Bachelor’s degree in science or Arts, Certificate course in computer operation for S.No-07, Permanent two wheeler driving license & should be able to drive two wheeler for S.No-05 to 07, 10+2 with Diploma in computer application, Typing speed of 40 w.p.m in English and local language for S.No-08, Intermediate (10+2) and Diploma or certified course in Medical Laboratory Technology Equivalent for S.No-09 with relevant experience. For more information refer notification.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on interview.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates may send their application to The office of The Programme Officer, District TB Centre, No.26, Puliyanthope High Road, Puliyanthope, Chennai-600012 on or before 02-02-2018 by 05:00 pm.
Last Date for Receipt of Application: 02-02-2018 by 05:00 pm